Dr. Kenneth Holt, M.D.
Dr. Holt founded Metro Internal Medicine in 2000. He grew up in Raleigh, graduated from the University of North Carolina and received his medical degree from Georgetown University. Dr. Holt completed his medical internship at George Washington University and his medical residency at Georgetown University and its Veteran's Hospital affiliate. Dr. Holt was chosen to serve as Chief Resident of Internal Medicine and helped train other residents and medical students at Georgetown and George Washington University. He is currently on staff at Duke Health Raleigh Hospital.
Dr. Holt is an Internist - a specialist in Internal Medicine. Internists manage acute and chronic illnesses and are trained in emergency internal medicine and critical care. Dr. Holt blends his formal training with the humanistic qualities of integrity, support, compassion, and personal commitment.
The Staff and Physicians at Metro Internal Medicine understands the importance of patient confidentiality and are committed to the protection of your personal health information.
• All personal identification information is protected and stored on a secure server.
• All information given via the physician consult form or in a conversation with any of our staff is held in complete confidence. Our staff adheres to the strict standards for patient confidentiality set by the American Medical Association and the Health on the Net Foundation.
• We do not share any of your personal information with any of our affiliate or associate sites.
• We will not release any personally identifying information to anyone unless mandated by federal or state laws.
• Aggregate statistical summaries may be released to third parties, but these statistics will contain no personally identifiable information.